Terms And Conditions
Overeem.com reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of its TOU at any time without notice. Any complaints about a customer’s violation of the TOU should be sent to email@example.com .
- Overeem.com.in does not allow websites of Satta, Fraudulent Activity, Phishing or anything which is against law.
- Overeem.com does not allow websites to host on its servers which has any kind of pornographic contents and adult websites or any other illegal contents.
- Overeem.com does not allow to distribute pirated software, songs, mp3s or any other pirated contents on the hosted websites. If any of our customer, reseller or reseller’s customer is found doing these kind of activities from our servers, their site (or sites) will be removed from server without any prior information and Overeem.com does not allow websites to host on its servers which has any kind of pornographic contents and adult websites or any other illegal contents. will not be responsible for any kind of data loss for those customers.
- Overeem.com does not allow website having content to defame any person, religion, community, orgnaization etc, if you host any such website, your account will be terminated immediately. If any customer still purchases our services for any illegal activity, it will be terminated immediately and there will not be any refund.
- Overeem.com does not allow bulk/spam mailing from our SMTP servers. Any email account found sending bulk/spam emails will be terminated.
- Overeem.com does not allow any kind of spamming from our servers.
- Email service is for customer’s personal or business usage only and customer must not provide email ids to any third party or general public (free or paid email services), customer is responsible for any miss use of their email ids.
- Unlimited Plans must be used for web hosting purpose only and all data should be related to your website content, we do not offer hosting for data storage, file sharing or desktop applications. For Desktop Application and data storage hosting please get in touch with our sales team for customized plans.
Inode count is a Number of Files in a particular account. A single inode represents a file in your website ( Includes image, files, emails etc). If Inode reaches to the limit of 200000 your account will get locked for new file creation (it also includes emails so your new incoming mails may start getting bounced back).
- Database servers must be used from our web servers only, we do not offer database hosting used from other web servers or Desktop Applications. For Desktop Application or remote database connectivity hosting please get in touch with our sales team for customized plans.
- If any website scripts found bad or resource hungry, will be stopped and customer will be informed by email. Once the customer checks and fix the problem in scripts, scripts can be allowed to run on servers with the approval of our technical team.
- Overeem.com upgrades the server, software and other tools time to time. For this purpose sometime we need to down some services for some certain time period. If in case of any upgrade, customer will be informed 24 hours prior to the downtime. The downtime is usually not more then 30-60 minutes.
- Overeem.com does not take responsibility for customer made scripts and scripts available on the Internet or from any other resources. Customer has to check all his scripts himself. In case the customer finds that any of our service is not working properly on his website, we can only show him sample scripts running on his website. We cannot check customer’s script completely.
- Overeem.com is not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on Overeem.com servers.
- Customer’s contact details must be complete and correct with the valid phone/mobile number.
- Customer has to verify his mobile number using OTP verification, if customer fails to verify his/her phone number, their services may be suspended until the verification is completed.
- Overeem.com’s team review each and every customer profile and if they find any profile details incomplete or incorrect they may ask customer to provide a valid document proof of their identity and address proof e.g. Voter ID, Pan Card, Adaar Card or Passport, in case of international customer it must be a Passport only.
- Overeem.com may suspend the customer’s account if their contact details are incomplete or incorrect and if they fail to provide the requested documents, Overeem.com may terminate their account and there will not be any refund in that case.
- We do not allow to host free domains e.g. .tk, .cf etc. neither as main domain nor as addon domains, its also not allowed to host under reseller accounts.
- Hosting accounts once get expired may get reactivated only after making payment, in any case if customer do not wish to renew it they must take all required backups before the expiry date (account suspension), once the account has been suspended, it can be reactivated after making renewal payment only.
- Overeem.com terminates (delete) the expired hosting accounts after 15 days of expiry date and once it has been terminated there will be no data available.
The laws of the Republic of India shall govern this agreement.
- Overeem.com reserve the right of termination of Free trial account anytime without any prior notice.
- Overeem.com reserve the right of termination of account with 15 days prior notice by email.
- In any event of dispute the area of Jurisdiction would be Jaipur only.
- Term & Conditions can be changed without any notification.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
We are dedicated to provide you the best services but there are times when things go wrong. We try our level best that there are no situations arising when you are not satisfied with what you have received or you find a difference between what you have ordered and what you have received. But at any time due to some unavoidable circumstances you are unsatisfied with what you have received then contact us at the earliest and we will gladly assist you to find out a solution with mutual consent.
If you find your hosting package is not as committed, get in touch with us within15 days from activation date of your hosting service. On receiving your e-mail, our sales team will get in touch with you and try to provide you service as committed at the time of order but if you are still not satisfied with it your hosting payment will be refunded and your services will be deactivated.
In case of domain there will be no refund once it is registered or renewed.
Our ultimate aim is a satisfied and a happy customer.